Ad :)

1.3.12

If this isn't you yet, your day is coming!!

Thank goodness there's a name  for this disorder.

Somehow I feel  better, even though I have it!!
 
Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D.  -
 Age Activated Attention Deficit  Disorder. 
This is how it manifests itself:

I  decide to water my garden.

As I turn on the hose in the  driveway,
 I look over at my car and decide it needs  washing.

As I head towards the garage,
 I notice post on the porch table  that I picked up from the postman earlier.

I  decide to go through it before I wash the car.

I put my car keys on  the table,
 put the junk mail in the recycling box under the  table, and notice that the recycling box is  full.

So, I decide to put the bills back
 on the table and take out the recycling  first.

But then I think,
 since I'm going to be near the  postbox when I take out the recycling paper  anyway, I may as well pay the bills first..

I take  my cheque book off the table
 and notice that there is only one cheque  left.

My extra cheques are in the desk in my  study,
 so I go into the house to my desk where I find the  cup of coffee I'd been drinking.

I'm going to look for my  cheques
 but first I need to push the coffee  aside so that I don't accidentally knock it  over.

The coffee is getting cold,
 and I decide to make another cup..

As I  head toward the kitchen with the cold coffee,
 a vase of flowers on the worktop catches my eye -  the flowers need water.

I put the coffee on the worktop  and
 discover my reading glasses  that I've been searching for all morning.

I  decide I better put them back on my desk,
 but first I'm going to water the  flowers..

I put the glasses back down on the  worktop,
 fill a container with water and suddenly spot the  TV remote control. Someone left it on the kitchen table.

I realise  that tonight when we go to watch TV,I'll be looking for the  remote,
 but I won't remember that it's on the kitchen  table, so I decide to put it back where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.

I pour  some water in the flowers,
 but quite a bit of it spills on the  floor.

So, I put the remote back on the  table,
 get some towels and wipe up the  spill.

Then, I head down the hall trying to
 remember what I was planning to do.

At the  end of the day:

The car isn't washed

The bills aren't  paid

There is a cold cup of coffee sitting on the kitchen  work-surface

The flowers don't have enough water,

There is  still only 1 cheque in my cheque book,

I can't find the  remote,

I can't find my glasses,

And I don't remember what I  did with the car keys.

Then, when I try to figure out why nothing  got done today,
 I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all  bloody day and I'm really tired.

I realise this is a serious  problem,
 and I'll try to get some help for  it, but first I'll check my e-mail.....

Do me a  favour.
 Forward this message to everyone you  know, Because I can't remember who the hell I've sent it  to.

Don't laugh - if this isn't you yet, your day is  coming!!